NOW AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES!
Designated the BEST system noise suppressor in the industry by customers, radon mitigators, and independent testers!
- Customer favorite!
- Attach our SNS directly to PVC pipe or with coupler
- Available in three different sizes
- Quick and easy installation
- ~ 75% noise reduction with NO back pressure*
- See charts below for SNS sizes and coupler recommendations
*Noise reduction is even better with the Schedule 40 versions of the Radon Supplies’ System Noise Suppressors.
What makes our System Noise Suppressors the best?
Our workmanship, professional finished appearance, and of course, our insulation choice...
- UL/ULC Classified
- Utilizes a semi-rigid thermal insulation with a temperature limit of 1000 degrees F
- Carbon negative, energy saving, and lightweight
- Does not contain phenol, formaldehyde, acrylics, or artificial coloring
- </= 25 Flame Spread, </= 50 Smoke (ASTM C 411 & ASTM C 447)
- Developed in accordance with ASTM E 84, CAN/ULC S102-M88, NFPA 90A and 90B, NFPA 255 and UL 723
- Water vapor absorption (ASTM C1104) OF = 0.1% by volume
- Resists microbial growth (ASTM C1338, G21)
Larger pipe diameters, and shorter or longer lengths
are available in both Schedule 20 and Schedule 40.